Receive a $300 tuition credit when you refer your family and friends. Available through August 2022.
Blessed Virgin Mary School is excited to announce the Friends and Family Program for our current families who refer new families to our school.
- Referred families must complete an enrollment application for their child/children inclusive of the family registration fee and all necessary accompanying documents.
- All new students must be fully registered and confirmed for enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year, Preschool through Grade 8, and must attend school.
- Referring families who are eligible to receive the Tuition Credit must be current and in good standing with their tuition obligation to Blessed Virgin Mary School. The Tuition Credit will be applied to the account January, 2023.
Tuition Credit equal to $300. The Tuition Allowance must be used during the 2022-2023 school year.
- The Allowance cannot be rolled over to the following school year.
- The Tuition Allowance is not transferable to another Blessed Virgin Mary Family.
- The allowance is contingent upon the stated terms and conditions. (please see reverse)
- The Tuition Allowance is not redeemable for cash. The Allowance Certificate value shall not exceed $300.